LAMP, Node.js, ES6, jQuery, React, Responsive design - CSS3 / HTML5, Bootstrap
/ SASS, MVC, OOP, Agile development, Typescript, big data, Java/Android, NoSQL
(memcached, MongoDB, Redis), search engines, Sphinx, RESTful API’s, WebSocket,
Linux, Apache, UML, Laravel / Symphony / Zend, Amazon AWS, SEO, DevOps, and
2014 – Present
- Worked on various web development projects for new and former clients in my network.
jQuery), but implemented using real prototype inheritance instead of “dollar sign”
function wrappers. Benchmarks showed significant performance improvements over
from scratch and tried to promote it.
- Currently pursuing by Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Internet and Web Development at Arizona State University.
- Stayed up to date on latest web technologies through personal projects and coding meetups and seminars in the San Francisco Bay Area.
MediaNet Group, Inc. (dubli.com)
Senior Developer, Full-stack
2011 – 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
My duties included programming, database architecture (DBA), software design, and Linux server administration. As one of the company’s senior engineers, I made important technical decisions and oversaw a small team. I designed and programmed a distributed automated backend system (PHP/C++/Bash) that harvested, analyzed, and updated a MySQL database with many millions of records and implemented a search engine for it using Sphinx.
iDV8 Inc. (dizzler.com)
Lead Developer, Full-stack
2007 – 2011
- Developed and launched the 2nd most popular (in 2011) mobile music application (app) on the Google Android phone using Java and PHP. Because I had little prior experience with Java or the Android SDK, this project’s success depended upon my ability to teach myself new skills quickly.
- Engineered, in PHP and MySQL, the web crawler, indexing engine, and search engine that made dizzler.com the most comprehensive music search engine on the web in (in 2011), with more songs and better search results than Project Playlist and AOL’s songs.aol.com site.
CyberActive Marketing, LLC.
PHP Developer, Consultant
- “[Noah] implemented a [PHP] framework and debugging environment that revolutionized [our] development allowing developers to not only become more efficient, but also led to a drastic change in coding style that has improved productivity by over 50%.” - Chris Ormiston, owner of Cyberactive Marketing and former senior engineer at Intel Corporation
- My success at this position led to my appointment at Dizzler.com. The owner of Mission E-Commerce described me as “one of the best programmers I’ve ever hired.”
EI Skills Group, Inc
New Canaan, CT
Associates Degree of Arts (AA)